The feeding bibs are great!!!! High quality and easy to clean!Ross
Our feeding bib set is the perfect choice for a family with young children: one bib for the tiniest diner and one for the slightly larger foodie. The feeding bib set is also a good choice when your growing baby needs a larger bib. We want to make learning to self-feed fun for your baby! The pliable plastic and the size of the bibs ensure that they don’t get caught on the edge of the table or prevent your baby from moving their arms freely. The generous spill pocket catches any food that doesn’t make it into your baby’s mouth, so their clothes stay clean and dry. For easier, happier and less messy mealtimes! After each meal, the bibs are easy for you to wipe clean or pop in your dishwasher. They dry quickly and are soon ready for you to use again.
Benefits of the Feeding bib set:
- Comfy bibs in two different sizes
- The smaller bib is for babies between 4 and 10 months
- The larger bib also fits a slightly larger child
- Soft neckband that doesn’t chafe
- Generous spill pocket catches any mess
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth, rinse them under running water or in dishwasher
- Bio-based plastic made in Sweden
- Adjustable and safe fastening
- Water-repellent material
- Prevent mess and liquids from passing through and getting on your baby’s clothes
Material & Care instructions
Small Baby Bib is made of bio-based TPE and consists of 45% renewable material.
Baby Bib is made of polypropylene (PP) and thermoplastic elastomers (TPE).
Wipe the baby bibs with a damp cloth, rinse under running water or wash in the dishwasher.
Tested for safety
All kitchen products from BABYBJÖRN comply with the relevant plastic safety requirements in both Europe and the USA. This means that the plastic we use undergoes continual rigorous testing for Bisphenol A (BPA) and other harmful substances, and is certified food safe.
Neck size: 19–30 cm, 19–32 cm
You may also like
Real-life moments with Feeding Bib Set, 2-pack
Tag your photo with @babybjorn and get the chance to be featured on our website. Read more.